Partyflock

Forumonderwerp · 718740

Werkzaam bij 2dj2 Events
Hardhouse, hardtrance en een beetje techno en een héél klein beetje hardstyle (althans zo draai ik het).
Op de één of andere manier komt deze muziekstroming niet helemaal door.
Ben wel benieuwd naar de meningen over hoe dat komt.
Te hard voor de Tiesto/cor fijneman enz. liefhebbers, te soft voor de hardstylers/hardcoreliefhebbers enz.

Mijn mening is dat harddance van alles in zich heeft om verrassende uptempo 🇬🇧 en/of beukende duitse/hollandse platen te mixen. Tóch muzikaal én stevig.
laatste aanpassing

wat komt niet door? dat dj's hardstyle platen met hardtrance platen mixen ed?

Nee, de muziekstroming harddance...
Bijv. HQ wordt de laatste tijd minder bezocht dan voorheen (helaas).

Mhhz eigelijk vind ik het zelf geen echte muziek stroming. Het is ook moeilijk na te gaan of je zo'n nummer in een harddance hokje moet plaatsen. Veel mensen plaatsen het dan bij hardtrance of hardhouse... weet niet wat jij onder harddance verstaat...kun je paar bekende nummers noemen?
Ik vind het vette muziek :9

Hq loopt iets minder, maar de feest wereld raakt ook beetje in overvloed!

Uk hardhouse komt trouwens in feb naar ijsselstein toe, meer info daarover volgt snel :)
Fab Mini-Timo

Ik ben van de partij:D

goh.......
Daarom open ik dus dit topic..
Artiest {SHOWLIST artist 13109, 55359, 47652}
Uk hardhouse komt trouwens in feb naar ijsselstein toe, meer info daarover volgt snel

Goh, vertél ;)

Jaja ben ook verslaafd aan harddance. Idd jammer dat er de laatste tijd een beetje een dip in zit, weet ook nie hoe t komt. Misschien niet "commercieel" genoeg?
Misschien niet "commercieel" genoeg?

Laten we dat zo houden!
Ik vind harddance een mooie verzamelnaam, ben er sowieso voor om gewoon verschillende stijlen door elkaar te mixen, als iets klinkt, klinkt het toch? En wat maakt het verder dan uit wat het is?

EN ja inderdaaan ook zwaar verslaafd, sowieso altijd al gek geweest met muziek in het algemeen, maar harddance is gewoon bijna alles voor me bij wijze van

247, 365, till death do us party!!!

Maar ja, ben toch benieuwd wat de reden is dat HQ bijvoorbeeld niet meer heel populair is zoals enkele jaren terug toen je 3 weken vantevoren een kaartje moest hebben anders was het uitverkocht/
Maar ja, ben toch benieuwd wat de reden is dat HQ bijvoorbeeld niet meer heel populair is zoals enkele jaren terug toen je 3 weken vantevoren een kaartje moest hebben anders was het uitverkocht/

goede vraag, vraag me af of we daar ooit het antwoord op zullen weten...

Misschien werd het vroeger meer en beter gepromoot, toen was het bekend en kwamen de mensen toch wel, promotie of niet, maar ja het is er ook al 9 jaar dus ik kan me voorstellen dat de HQ-gangers van 5 a 9 jaar geleden misschien inmiddels al gesetteld zijn, ze gaan niet meer zoveel uit, ik weet het niet, maar dat zou een reden kunnen zijn

Misschien als ze het weer keihard gaan promoten? Maar misschien is dat dan ook wel weer moelijk omdat de jongere mensen tegenwoordig 9 van de 10 x helemaal into Q-dance-Hardstyle zijn en die vinden misschien Harddance niet altijd even leuk, ik weet het niet.

Zou de proef weleens op de som willen stellen :)
the reason it does get throught because record distrobution in holand and people do not throw enought partiess....
this subject real gets me going...and really pisses me off.

i have worked in all levels of the hard dance game...this is what happening or happend

if you have uk records in a shop people complain there to expesive.... so they don,t buy them. also the dutch companys who do parties as well as records label having overal control of the market throught parties and records...don,t need to mention names. but iy ou go to q-dance and by q-dance records you are a victim... it shows how clever q-dance is and silly most people are, because it the same all the time but people keep going back for more....go figure!

parties if more than one person tryed to hard dance do parties we might have a scene in holland....but not one
else has got the balls to do it in case they lose money....well welcome to the real world

lack of media coverage, or surport by the media in general. in this country we don,t have mixmag,m8,upfront,dj mag, radio 1, galaxy. pushing hard dance in the media

just id&t who push only there own people or music, but it work the other way round no body heard of most the hard style djs out side of holland ot italy or switerland..

Maar ja, ben toch benieuwd wat de reden is dat HQ bijvoorbeeld niet meer heel populair is zoals enkele jaren terug toen je 3 weken vantevoren een kaartje moest hebben anders was het uitverkocht? well thats before hardstyle was pupmed out evey club in the counrty...because it cheaper to get your local retireed broke hard core dj come down and play hard style then get a good dj from any where else on the planet... thats how it is.

and saying there is some thing wrong does help scene either maybe hard style hard core morte popular but would you want those people at your parties???? i doubt it so there your answer!

if you want the bottom line answer because the scene is not dutch!
laatste aanpassing
i for got one point as well people get confussed as well between hard dance and hard core, so that what keeps alot of trance people away as well!
Well then why don't the couple of people trying to throw more hard dance parties bundle their powers together?

A lot of small ones do make one big one don't they?

but not one
else has got the balls to do it in case they lose money....well welcome to the real world

True, but sometimes it just not that easy when you don't have a lot of money

Besides there is 1 good thing...

I know for a fact that there are more people thinking about throwing more harddance parties

So let's just see if we can start a Revolution then...

Something's coming........

Well, i, think I got some balls then... ;-)
En ik zal harddance blijven draaien al is het voor 3 mensen.
Amen to that Hank

Al vindt de hele wereld wat anders leuk dan wil ik nog Harddance :yes: :yes: (en gelukkig blijf jij ook altijd Harddance dus alleen zullen we nooit zijn dan ;) )

af en toe harddance vind ik leuk :yes:

maar, op de een of andere manier houd ik het niet lang vol om er naar te blijven luisteren. vind wel de sfeer op zulke feesten, erg relaxt (Y)
Maybe it is indeed because people are affraid of losing money. I don't even HAVE money atm, if I had I would have started workin on the next HR, believe me. But there are some other things that hold people back. Not knowing what January 's gonna be like is 1 of them ;) The problem is that there are not enough people who are willing to travel more then 20/ 30 miles for a "small" party, the UK and harddance lovers seem to just want to travel for an HQ. Also a lot of people promiss to visit an event, but somehow they just don't show up (I know for sure that at least 40 HQ-regulars promised me to visit HR, and at least 50% of m didnt show up). If you want to keep the scene alive, you also need some help of the people who believe in this scene by coming to as much parties as possible.

Other big point is lack of promotion/wrong promotion. There just isn't enough promotion done for parties, even for HQ. Even when something is being promoted well, there's always something wrong with the way of promotion. Daaan said it quite catching a while ago: Just take a look at the HQXL flyers, posters and tv-commercial. It all looks like a hardcore party: the dark colours aren't "HQ-style"! Also the theme is quite hardcore (Proteus' Metal is more hardcore-sounding in my opinion).Dont get me wrong: I really like the way it all looks, the artwork is superb! But just not for an HQ and certainly not for an XL.
not knowing what going on in january like got to do with parties?
january is hard because a lot of people don't have any money because they spend a lot at X-mas and new year's eve

And what I also said about the posters is that they are so dark, they do not attract a lot of attention when you walk by them, same goes for the HQ posters as well.

Do not agree with Charly about the song though on the site and you can also choose another song, I found out yesterday ;p, when you go to the line up you can click the different acts and then another song comes
laatste aanpassing
Ik ben wat dat betreft zeer kortzichtig. Harddance en met name de UK-HardHouse zijn echt mijn ding. Het heeft voor mij dan ook alles in zig. Het is stoer, het pompt, de breaks zijn de beste, zeer veel vocals, en bijna altijd Up-Tempo. En het heeft niet te vergeten vind ik persoonlijk het beste en trouwste party publiek. Van mogen er best wat meer mensen over de streep komen en wat meer feestjes maakt het alleen maar gezelliger, maar niet teveel plz blijft het lekker onder ons :P
Ik hou van meerdere stylen en daarom vindt ik Harddance ook zo goed, maar dr zijn er genoeg die maar van 1 ding houden of met de massa meelopen en dan liever een puur Trance, Techno of Hardstyle feest bezoeken.
i agree with the 2 posts above
also a good point it very strange from my point of view, that now once hq say it going to change venue see this as there oppertunity to do a party, because they see a window.
but in the real world you have to make your own window. take a risk, it don,t work do it again, and again..untill

this how i done it...
i took several riskes doing, ilovehardhouse,random and protocol at the time/item/020 not only had it worse reputation in town, but i had deal with the person who run hq before i got envoled, and they phoned me up shouting and screeming and told me NOT to do the party or they would finish me and i would not be doing any more parties, they canceled djs on me twice (scot project and dave randall), 5 days before the party, they said that would never dj a again in holland bla bla.... but me and my friends george and leon said fuck them....you can do this..so i worked my fucking arse off for 3 years. made very little money at all, but what learend form it is worth so much more.

at one i love hardhouse i had 980 people threw the doors i wsas expecting 350!but some parties i had 18npeople rought with the smooth. but the point is, i stuck my neck out and took the risk and belive me hq was some serious competion!

i am dying for some body to do the same.......
:x

I would not care about making money, would be satisfied if it just would be about even and if the party was great

But u also saw what happened at Hardhouse Revolution, although there were some other issues there true, but I had expected a lot more people there that night....
Me too, but still it was a great party.

I also think the various party organizers should better plan their parties. Like the Streetwave parties in Zeist, they were planned at the last friday of the month. Every real harddance fan is at HQ at that time.
Absolutely. I still can't be at two places at the same time:( And if I have to choose between HQ and another party, the choice is easy. In March I made the wrong choice, saw Fausto playing for 5 people in stead of being at HQ:(
of course doing a party on the same night as major event is just stupid, especaily as on the same night as hq and fasuto is an hq dj that not going to work.
i bet bet fasuto rocked all 5 of those people!
hq learnt this last year with 2 hqs in roterdam and amsterdam, that was just stupid from us.

the point is nobody stoping these things from happening.
some body just got to do it, get up and do it. say i don, t care i going give it 110% i try as hard as i can.... and say i doing hardance party!

plase some body step up and go for it, please. we done 8 hq this year thats all... the door is wide open.

i think it is briliant that parties like round bass, umania , the matrixx are starting to get in to the hard dance vibe, i know it along way to go but it a start...

other wise we will just end up with p[arties like heros of hard house! and thats fucking scary.....
laatste aanpassing
other wise we will just end up with p[arties like heros of hard house! and thats fucking scary....

Very true!

About that Streetwave: of course it is bullocks that it's the same night as HQ, by playin there I missed some good ass HQ-style. BUT: Streetwave just has some open spots, Tjeerd is asked to fill these gaps so it wasn´t his `fault`. I actually DID tell him to ask if he could ask Streetwave to let him host a different night, say one week before or after HQ. And what do you think? They book Fausto on the same night as HHA :( Again not Tjeerd's mistake, but I'm still cranky about missin it, cause Street is just an incredibly great place for a small cafe-party. I'll try to convince m to watch out for better dates, we'll keep you guys posted ;)
laatste aanpassing
Cryogenic coming up, Party with hardstyle & hardhouse.
Ed Karney is playin as well as some other UK Harddance dj, probably Tom. :D

Wonder how this is gonan mesh together.
A chance to gain some fans to the harddance scene.
Life is all about taking risks and choosing whatever you want to do to be happy. In your own specific way. Cause in the end that's what we all want.
For us Harddance is a way of living. And we've always dreamt of organizing a party JUST the way we like it ourselves:
Hard Dance all the way! With people we respect.
You're all invited!

Artiest Mandark
Vette shit, harddance (-house), moet er eens meer tijd maken om eens naar dat soort feestjes te gaan....

Maar ja, dan krijg je het probleem weer dat mn vrienden of hardcore of technoliefhebbers zijn....;)

Dan spreek je gewoon met ons af no problem

Top!! :)

Artiest Havoc 303
Danny D 28 oktober 2004 17:11

... because it cheaper to get your local retireed broke hard core dj come down and play hard style then get a good dj from any where else on the planet... thats how it is.

:respect:

Biggest problem of them all is that most of the people in the Netherlands are farmers with a bad taste, they prefer "hakkie takkie-hardteil" and "draaiorgelcore" over anything offering quality...
laatste aanpassing

Ja, het is vreemd dat de "partygangers" in Nederland voornamelijk voor hardcore/hardstyle gaan.
En ik denk dat Danny wel gelijk heeft dat Q-Dance en Id&t natuurlijk heel goed bezig zijn op marketing gebied om "hun" muziekstijlen en dj's te promoten.
Het gekke is dat Q-Dance in het begin ook UK hardhouse dj's boekte... Jon the Dentist was 2 jaar geleden samen met Dana resident van de maandelijkse Q-Base feesten in de Hemkade.
Ik ben nog enkele jaren geleden naar Qlimax geweest waar ook engelse hardhouse dj's stonden.
Ik ben er van overtuigd dat de harddance sound zoals ik m graag hoor binnen enkele jaren weer populairder wordt.
En dat jij daar dan het nieuwe boegbeeld van bent:d
En ik zal harddance blijven draaien al is het voor 3 mensen

Mag ik dan wel 1 van die 3 zijn :yes:
Zijn er heus wel meer dan drie hoor:jaja: Anders sta ik weer tegen die kop van jou aan te kijken:p
UK sound doet het toch nog aardig. Hierbij de UK dj's die in de DJ Mag Top 100 staan:

25 – Eddie Halliwell
30 – Lisa Lashes
74 – The Tidy Boys
75 – BK
79 – Anne Savage
95 – Lisa Pin-Up
98 – Andy Farley

Proteus staat trouwens op 90.
...Dus komen we tot de volgende conclusie:

We're On A Mission!

Ik probeer in Limburg Hard Dance op de kaart te krijgen
en zal ook NIET rusten... :9
Mogguh John, al berichten over die Millenium tent?
Mogguh

De opening van morgen is uitgesteld tot eind November.

Dit is wat Maurice Bleeker erover had te zeggen:
,,Je krijgt maar één kans om een eerste indruk te maken en die moet goed zijn. Als we nu overhaast te werk gaan, wordt het niks.''

Lees 't hele artikel op D4M.
laatste aanpassing
Schiet niet op dus. Kan ook niet zeggen dat ie echt veel aan promotie doet etc. Wat is nou de moeite om ff wat persberichtjes de deur uit te doen.

Maar ja, als ze er maar harddance programmeren zo nu en dan...
Matrixx is doing a really good job. Besides te UK-XX parties they also throw hardtrance parties (TransaXXion)

They also did a special party on Queensday "Five 2 Five Queensday Festival".

It was a great night, Bas&Ram, JP and Yoji Biomehanika (3 hours) attended.

But what would you do if you had a club? I saw it with my own eyes... At last UK-XX when Organ Donors rocked the place, the venue was almost empty :(

At every Exxelerator (matrix hardstyle night ) the venue is really crowded. For every person that enters, the matrixx gets 10 euro (besides selling drinks).

That's why I :respect: the Matrixx. When they throw a harddance/hardtrance/hardhouse party they give us the best dj's for only 10 euro.

They even took a risk by booking Proteus at Exxelerator, giving Proteus the chance to play for a hardstyle/hardcore crowd.

I hope they will continue the UK-XX parties and the TransaXXion parties. They've booked Yoji twice, I hope they'll do it again.
laatste aanpassing