Partyflock

Forumonderwerp · 810595
Werkzaam bij Cuup.nl
Who will come from another country to Smurfland the 28th of October?

It's the birthday party of Smurf from the Geordie Gabba Mafia!

it sounds good!!! :cheer:

:no:
Werkzaam bij Exposure DJs
Artiest {SHOWLIST artist 7974, 121864}
I will come if I dont have anything better to do ;-p
^you have no choice to show up ;)
Uitspraak van DJ_Smurf_GGM_UK op woensdag 14 september 2005 om 16:50:
will come if I dont have anything better to do

Haha, you have to!
I want to goooooooo!!!! :'(:'(
I'm jealous:(
Uitspraak van Akasha op vrijdag 16 september 2005 om 11:22:
I'm jealous

why? aren't there any nice partys @ Barcelona?
are tehre gonna be some blue creatures tehre?
Uitspraak van uberbiatch op vrijdag 16 september 2005 om 11:50:
are tehre gonna be some blue creatures tehre?

yeah, me ;p and i make you blue too if you want :d
Uitspraak van [terror]Neophyte op vrijdag 16 september 2005 om 11:29:
Uitspraak van op vrijdag 16 september 2005 om 11:22:
I'm jealous

why? aren't there any nice partys @ Barcelona?

No:(:(:(:( I love hardcore not that shit that you can listen here... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
how do you propose to turn me blue?
Uitspraak van uberbiatch op zaterdag 17 september 2005 om 04:49:

hmmmm don't know yet ;)

i'll have to discuss that with Smurf :p

Uitspraak van uberbiatch op zaterdag 17 september 2005 om 04:49:

lots of booze? :[
come to Belgium and i'll surprise ya ;) hehe
hahahaahahaha

or you can tell us now and we'll still act surprised ;)

(oops, I think that one was from the Lion King :P )
hahaaha!!!
hakuna matata!!!!!!!!! muahahahahahahaha!!!

haha im going to this party ya better beleive it the GGM footsoldiers are gonna be blue everything is all sorted flights and hotels(nice one bro)dont know how i will stomp in a smurf suit hahaha we shall seemits gonna be classic loads of us are coming over haha be prepared cos the GEORDIEGABBAMAFIA are coming in a big group lmao
pitufina!!!:p
Uitspraak van verwijderd op dinsdag 20 september 2005 om 06:20:
haha im going to this party ya better beleive it the GGM footsoldiers are gonna be blue everything is all sorted flights and hotels(nice one bro)dont know how i will stomp in a smurf suit hahaha we shall seemits gonna be classic loads of us are coming over haha be prepared cos the GEORDIEGABBAMAFIA are coming in a big group lmao

i would pay good money to see you dressed up as a smurf bod...being all cute and blue having the little white touq on your head...trying to get a smurfette to go down on you and suck your smurf balls thats some hot shit right there
Uitspraak van AmunRa op dinsdag 20 september 2005 om 16:44:
i would pay good money to see you dressed up as a smurf bod...being all cute and blue having the little white touq on your head...trying to get a smurfette to go down on you and suck your smurf balls thats some hot shit right there

Haha, he's going to dress up as a smurf for sure, and so are we! :D

Check the picture from last time here (2005-03-18 Smurfenland)
laatste aanpassing
Well :D i gonna drink myself "blue" that works too :yes:

i think face paints work a bit better ,alcohol is good at gettin me to go green

dont worry amunra haha ya mad stalker im sure there will be plenty of evidence going around after the event,videos and pics a plenty
haha no doubt

I am going to be sweating in a smurf costume with my crazy party behaviour anyone who has met me knows that i sweat enough at a party through overdancing and Im usually wearing shorts

Buzz Fuzz and Smurf
Uitspraak van verwijderd op woensdag 21 september 2005 om 22:56:
am going to be sweating in a smurf costume with my crazy party behaviour anyone who has met me knows that i sweat enough at a party through overdancing and Im usually wearing shorts

haha saw that you were wearing shorts, but you're a real party gangsta... like your style

this going to ne the gratest party of the year when it comes to dampkring (atmosphere)i cant wait till were all smurfed up haha im going to get loads of movies and oics much more than normally now that ive know how much work is involved to put them online i can not wait its going to be top class see you alll there,anyone who is just "thinking" of going ARE YOU CRAZY this will definitly be the party of the year when it comes to party people in one place
Amunra needs to be there too :@
you just to abuse me...
i dont abuse anyone dork :[ well.. maybe i abuse you to hit you b)

the hats pictured above will be available inside the venue,so will face paint all you need is blue/white clothes ;)
Uitspraak van DJ_Smurf_GGM_UK op maandag 21 maart 2005 om 18:55:
Thank you all who came to the party ! ! Especially all the crazy people who came dressed as Smurf's & the lovely Smurfette's.

It was a great atmosphere and lots of great people who all came just to have a party and have fun and thats the way it should be !

Photo's are now on my website - http://www.GeordieGabbaMafia.org

Respect and see you all next time..... Sensation Blue or the Smurf Parade hehe !

The next happy edition is the 28th of October, same location, more dj's, more time, more partypeople...

Check the agenda for Smurf's Birthday Party: Clic here

I want to go:(:(:(:(:(:(
Then come :)

We'll save a smurfhat for you..
laatste aanpassing

is anyone going as Gargamel?

the old man who always wanted to catch the smurfs

me b)
Nice one :)